If you have an Appveyor setup that works, I don't see an obvious
reason why we couldn't merge that in and use it. Others may have
concerns, so I'll let them chime in. One question I have is why it
seems your Appveyor setup includes DOCKER_USER and DOCKER_PASS since
it seems like there aren't any actions requiring authentication.

--
Michael Mior
[EMAIL PROTECTED]