That's the major blocker here. I don't want to make a release when the
Cassandra adapter is completely broken for me. Although if others can
confirm that there are no issues, then maybe we should proceed and I'll
figure out the issues with my environment later.

There are also a couple integration test failures on MongoDB that I'd like
to resolve, but at least one of those seems spurious as the generated plan
also seems ok. I'll open up JIRA for those and any failures I encounter
with details in case someone else is able to have a quick look.

Other than test failures, I don't believe there are any outstanding bug
fixes or PRs that need to be merged. As mentioned earlier, if someone could
run integration tests for Oracle, that would be great. I had a brief look
over the Coverity scan results and didn't see anything that looks worth
blocking over, but I think it would be a good idea to have a more thorough
review in the future and also to set up some models to prune spurious
warnings so it's easier to take action in the future.

--
Michael Mior
[EMAIL PROTECTED]