OK, doing that now. The coverity config is a little rusty, so it may
take a while before I have it working. I'll let you know.
I discovered a couple of tests that were failing on windows, so I'll
be committing fixes for those also.
Other PRs should wait until after the release.
On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 6:21 PM, Michael Mior <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: