HBase >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE} The 2nd hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download

+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-08, 20:45
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-08, 21:41
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-08, 22:45
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-02-09, 00:15
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-09, 02:42
+
Devaraj Das 2013-02-11, 21:53
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-11, 22:23
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-02-12, 02:16
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-12, 02:55
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-13, 00:12
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-13, 01:38
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-02-13, 01:53
Re: [ANNOUNCE} The 2nd hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download
Thanks Enis. Did not figured the src was there :(

I ran the entire test suite 3 times without any failure.
Ran also the PerformanceEvaluation for read and write and again,
results are consistents.

Deployed on my 8 nodes, and did some tests (c.f. google spreadsheet).

I got one stange exception:
2013-02-13 08:15:37,271 ERROR org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMaster:
Region server node5,60020,1360758340056 reported a fatal error:
ABORTING region server node5,60020,1360758340056: Unrecoverable
exception while closing region
entry,blablabla,1360113646383.6606b14bbeca144d0c4d2fb5f36ee8ae., still
finishing close
Cause:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/hadoop/hbase/regionserver/HRegion$2
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegion.doClose(HRegion.java:983)
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegion.close(HRegion.java:916)
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.handler.CloseRegionHandler.process(CloseRegionHandler.java:119)
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.executor.EventHandler.run(EventHandler.java:169)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

Was not able to reproduce that after a server restart.

So +1 for me.

JM

+
Stack 2013-02-13, 18:26