Hadoop >> mail # user >> High quality hadoop logo?

Re: High quality hadoop logo?
Sorry, false alarm.  I was looking at the popup thumbnails in google image search.  If I click all the way through, there are some high quality versions available.  Why is the version on the Apache site (and the Wikipedia page) so poor?

On Mar 1, 2012, at 14:09 , Keith Wiley wrote:

> Is there a high quality version of the hadoop logo anywhere?  Even the graphic presented on the Apache page itself suffers from dreadful jpeg artifacting.  A google image search didn't inspire much hope on this issue (they all have the same low-quality jpeg appearance).  I'm looking for good graphics for slides, presentations, publications, etc.
>
> Thanks.

> Keith Wiley     [EMAIL PROTECTED]     keithwiley.com    music.keithwiley.com
>
> "You can scratch an itch, but you can't itch a scratch. Furthermore, an itch can
> itch but a scratch can't scratch. Finally, a scratch can itch, but an itch can't
> scratch. All together this implies: He scratched the itch from the scratch that
> itched but would never itch the scratch from the itch that scratched."
>                                           --  Keith Wiley

"Yet mark his perfect self-contentment, and hence learn his lesson, that to be
self-contented is to be vile and ignorant, and that to aspire is better than to
be blindly and impotently happy."
                                           --  Edwin A. Abbott, Flatland