HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: HBase - stable versions

Re: HBase - stable versions
That's linux terminology. 0.95 is a developper release It should not go in
production. When it's ready for production, it will be released as 0.96
0.96 should be ready soon, tests (and fixes are in progress). There is
already a release candidate available: 0.96.RC0.
There should be a new release candidate (soon as well :-))
For details about the 0.96 RC0 see this thread:
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.hadoop.hbase.devel/39592

Cheers,

Nicolas
On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 8:22 AM, Kiru Pakkirisamy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]