Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Execute a Map/Reduce Job Jar from Another Java Program.

Re: Execute a Map/Reduce Job Jar from Another Java Program.
What happens?  Is there an exception, does nothing happen?  I am curious.  Also how did you launch your other job that is trying to run this one.  The hadoop script sets up a lot of environment variables classpath etc to make hadoop work properly, and some of that may not be set up correctly to make RunJar work.

--Bobby Evans