HBase, mail # user - Why HBase reduce the size of data when writing to the disk

Re: Why HBase reduce the size of data when writing to the disk
Farrokh Shahriari 2013-10-11, 09:05
Tnx for your answer,
I didn't set any specific compression for my table or columnFamily, it has
the default values.

Best wishes