Hadoop >> mail # general >> locking down wiki.apache.org/hadoop

Re: locking down wiki.apache.org/hadoop
On 06/12/11 18:57, Eric Baldeschwieler wrote:
> Seems like a good idea.
>
> We do want powered by submission to be as low friction as possible.  Can we do a form ->  jira or something, so we grant access and add their content on one submission?
>
> Any thoughts?

1. I had a look at the history of the poweredby, user groups, eclipse
and a couple of other pages and grabbed all the non-spam contributors.
The updated list is
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ContributorsGroup

It's not live yet, so anyone who wants to be a contributor without
bothering to ask anyone should just add their name

2. At the top of http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/PoweredBy I've added some
text about how you get permission and why you ought to be involved in
the projects if you use this stuff