Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [git] Documentation and Plan of Action

+
Josh Elser 2013-06-05, 03:04
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-06, 01:58
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-11, 02:44
+
Sean Busbey 2013-06-11, 11:16
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-11, 12:55
+
Mike Drob 2013-06-11, 15:44
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-11, 16:05
+
Christopher 2013-06-11, 16:26
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-12, 00:46
+
Christopher 2013-06-12, 19:49
+
David Medinets 2013-06-13, 02:45
+
Christopher 2013-06-13, 04:21
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-13, 02:59
+
Mike Drob 2013-06-11, 23:10
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-11, 23:18
+
Mike Drob 2013-06-11, 23:25
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-11, 23:39
+
Christopher 2013-06-12, 20:21
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-12, 22:15
+
Christopher 2013-06-12, 23:09
+
Drew Farris 2013-06-13, 01:05
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-13, 01:16
+
David Medinets 2013-06-13, 02:48
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-13, 02:52
+
Drew Farris 2013-06-13, 01:38
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-13, 02:00
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-13, 03:23
Re: [git] Documentation and Plan of Action
On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 11:23 PM, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 06/12/2013 07:09 PM, Christopher wrote:
[snip]
> Added the first two situations to the bottom in a new header "Examples".
> Added the third to the feature-branches discussion under
> implementation>developers. I did change a few things from your txt file;
> please verify.
>
> Also tweaked an example to document usage of things like `git merge
> --squash` and `git merge --no-commit`, re: Drew's comments.

Looks good to me.

[snip]
> 2. Subject of notification emails. See
[snip]

I like their suggestion:
git commit [%(repo_name)s]: %(shash)s - %(subject)s

However, I don't care that much, as long as it's the only thing that
ever sends to [EMAIL PROTECTED] so it's easily organized in
my mailbox.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii