Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [git] Documentation and Plan of Action

Re: [git] Documentation and Plan of Action
On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 11:23 PM, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 06/12/2013 07:09 PM, Christopher wrote:
[snip]
> Added the first two situations to the bottom in a new header "Examples".
> Added the third to the feature-branches discussion under
> implementation>developers. I did change a few things from your txt file;
> please verify.
>
> Also tweaked an example to document usage of things like `git merge
> --squash` and `git merge --no-commit`, re: Drew's comments.

Looks good to me.

[snip]
> 2. Subject of notification emails. See
[snip]

I like their suggestion:
git commit [%(repo_name)s]: %(shash)s - %(subject)s

However, I don't care that much, as long as it's the only thing that
ever sends to [EMAIL PROTECTED] so it's easily organized in
my mailbox.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii