Flume, mail # user - Converting array<tinyint> in Flume avro default output to string in Hive

Re: Converting array<tinyint> in Flume avro default output to string in Hive
Nitin Pawar 2013-11-14, 18:22
Concat support is there .. but for for string datatypes. Not for tinyints.
 Not sure its so common use case.
If you want to build it then you can contribute back to hive.

--
Nitin Pawar