Pig, mail # user - pig-streaming-jobs, with oozie.

Re: pig-streaming-jobs, with oozie.
Alejandro Abdelnur 2011-09-07, 21:46
Hi Sharma,

[Moving the thread to oozie-users@]

We don't have such documentation at the moment.

I hope the hints I've given you over Oozie's IRC help.

It would be great if you open a JIRA for it and help documenting how you've
do it.

Thanks.

Alejandro