Sqoop >> mail # user >> GENERIC_JDBC_CONNECTOR_0003:Unable to access meta data

Re: GENERIC_JDBC_CONNECTOR_0003:Unable to access meta data
Hey there,

It seems like there was a problem accessing or querying metadata from the
sqoop DB. Could you please provide the full exception and the sqoop logs?

-Abe
On Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 10:34 AM, Κωνσταντίνος Αρετάκης <[EMAIL PROTECTED]