Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> zookeeper build failure on as008.sp2.ygridcore.net

+
Michi Mutsuzaki 2013-03-12, 18:15
Re: zookeeper build failure on as008.sp2.ygridcore.net
Michi, did you ever get access to this box? It looks like we're getting a
segfault for this clover issue and I can't figure out what is wrong. We've
gotta get this stuff cleaned up so we can move on with new patches.
On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 2:15 PM, Michi Mutsuzaki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm debugging zookeeper build failure. The pre-commit build is passing
> but the post-commit build is failing, so I'm guessing there might be
> some difference in their build environments. The pre-commit build runs
> on as009.sp2.ygridcore.net and the post-commit build runs on
> asf008.sp2.ygridcore.net. Would it be possible for me to get access to
> asf008 so that I can take a look at the build environment? If not,
> could I get a copy of the build directory
> (/home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/ZooKeeper-trunk/trunk/build/)?
>
> https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-ZOOKEEPER-Build/1428/
> https://builds.apache.org/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/1860/
>
> Thanks!
> --Michi