Accumulo, mail # dev - [VOTE] Accumulo Instamo Archetype 1.4.4

Re: [VOTE] Accumulo Instamo Archetype 1.4.4-RC3
Josh Elser 2013-10-15, 17:05
Uhhh, Mike --
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheaccumulo-156/archetype-catalog.xml

I'm confused as to what you meant now (still working on adding the
staging repo locally to test it out properly).