MapReduce, mail # user - Is there any possible way to use hostname variable in mapred-site.xml file

Is there any possible way to use hostname variable in mapred-site.xml file
Kun Ling 2013-08-15, 09:26
Hi all,
   I have a Hadoop MapReduce Cluster. In which I want to adjust the
mapred.local.dir, so that each TaskTracker can write to a mapred.local.dir
with different name. And also make the conf file looks the same to make
deployment easier.

    Currently, my plan is that each TaskTracker have hostname in its
mapred.local.dir configuration. So the configuration in mapred-site.xml is
just like this:

  <property>
    <name>mapred.local.dir</name>
    <value>/var/mapred_local/*HOSTNAME*/</value>
  </property>

 The problem is how to make TaskTracker automatically get the HOSTNAME´╝č I
have look through all the .xml files in conf/ and jar files, but only get
an variable ${user.name} which could be used to indicate the current hadoop
username.
Thanks very much .
yours,
Kun Ling