HBase, mail # dev - VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote

Re: VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-02, 01:05
Hi Stack,

What are the expectations regarding 0.95? Should we open JIRAs for the
issues we found like for the other releases?

I just tried to start it out of the box and it's failing. It tries to
write on the /var/folders/ directory, which doesn't exist.

Since it's a dev release, I can configure that, or add the rights, or
create the directory, etc. and continue the testing with the remaining
test cases. Or should I report even such small issues?

JM