HBase >> mail # dev >> Marking normal priority after getting exception

+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-03-26, 17:07
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-26, 17:15
Re: Marking normal priority after getting exception
Yes on trunk. I found this line, which seems to be written for guava.
That's the global picture behind this line that I don't have :-)
On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 6:15 PM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You tested with trunk, right ?
>
> Here it is:
>
>       if (LOG.isDebugEnabled()) LOG.debug("Marking normal priority after
> getting exception=" + ex);
>
> ./hbase-server/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/regionserver/QosFunction.java
>
> On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 10:07 AM, Nicolas Liochon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm doing some recovery tests (unplugging a server) I've got something
> new:
> > hundreds of line like this one in the region server logs. Does anyone
> know
> > where it comes from?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >

> > 2013-03-26 17:59:40,693 DEBUG
> > org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.QosFunction: Marking normal priority
> > after getting
> > exception=org.apache.hadoop.hbase.exceptions.NotServingRegionException:
> > Region is not online: 3dfeaf95dd18d06c24fc679a0ab016d2
> > 2013-03-26 17:59:40,693 DEBUG
> > org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.QosFunction: Marking normal priority
> > after getting
> > exception=org.apache.hadoop.hbase.exceptions.NotServingRegionException:
> > Region is not online: 3dfeaf95dd18d06c24fc679a0ab016d2
> > 2013-03-26 17:59:40,897 DEBUG
> > org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.QosFunction: Marking normal priority
> > after getting
> > exception=org.apache.hadoop.hbase.exceptions.NotServingRegionException:
> > Region is not online: 3dfeaf95dd18d06c24fc679a0ab016d2
> > 2013-03-26 17:59:40,897 DEBUG
> > org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.QosFunction: Marking normal priority
> > after getting
> > exception=org.apache.hadoop.hbase.exceptions.NotServingRegionException:
> > Region is not online: 3dfeaf95dd18d06c24fc679a0ab016d2
> > 2013-03-26 17:59:41,100 DEBUG
> > org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.QosFunction: Marking normal priority
> > after getting
> > exception=org.apache.hadoop.hbase.exceptions.NotServingRegionException:
> > Region is not online: 3dfeaf95dd18d06c24fc679a0ab016d2

+
Stack 2013-03-26, 18:57
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-03-26, 20:47