Hive >> mail # user >> Mapping HBase table in Hive

+
Ibrahim Yakti 2013-01-08, 12:45
+
bejoy_ks@... 2013-01-08, 18:35
Re: Mapping HBase table in Hive
Thanks Bejoy,

what do you mean by:

> If you need to map a full CF to a hive column, the data type of the hive
> column should be a Map.

suppose I used sqoop to move data from mysql to hbase and used id as a
column family, all the other columns will be QF then, right?

The integration document is not clear, I think it needs more clarification
or maybe I am still missing something.

--
Ibrahim
On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 9:35 PM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> data type of
+
bejoy_ks@... 2013-01-13, 09:23
+