Pig >> mail # user >> How to force the script finish the job and continue the follow script?

How to force the script finish the job and continue the follow script?
Hi, all
I forgot the keyword which force Pig to finish the job and then continue the following script.
My job failed because of OOME, so I want to split the jobs into smaller ones but still written in a single pig script(because the script is generated) .
Is there any keywords that can achieve this?
thanks.

Haitao Yao
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
weibo: @haitao_yao