Avro, mail # user - Request for documentation: AVRO-605 and AVRO-637

Re: Request for documentation: AVRO-605 and AVRO-637
Jeff Hammerbacher 2010-12-28, 21:16
Okay, the issue I hit was identified:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO-720. The workaround was to change
GenericData.Array<Utf8> to GenericData.Array<CharSequence> in my code, for
now.