Hive >> mail # user >> How to delete Specific date data using hive QL?

Re: How to delete Specific date data using hive QL?
thats far more better :) ..
Please tell me few more things. Do i have to change my query if i create
table with partition on date? rest of the columns would be same as it is?
Also if i export that partitioned table to mysql, does schema of that table
would same as it was before partition?

--
*Muhammad Hamza Asad*