Accumulo, mail # user - NoSuchMethodError: FieldValueMetaData (Conflict between hue-plugins-1.2.0-cdh3u5.har and libthrift-0.6.1.jar)

Re: NoSuchMethodError: FieldValueMetaData (Conflict between hue-plugins-1.2.0-cdh3u5.har and libthrift-0.6.1.jar)
David Medinets 2013-02-08, 16:05
No, that does not seem to be related.

 java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.thrift.meta_data.FieldValueMetaValue.<init>(BZ)V
  at org.apache.accumulo.core.data.thrift.TMutation.<clinit>(TMutation.java:110)
  at org.apache.accumulo.core.data.Mutation.toThrift(Mutation.java:518)
This message, http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/accumulo-user/201206.mbox/%3CCAPhC5mopp-nKZ8Z0ZHKYLLTT5rsMj9wQfRGwFr=7aViMMDmk+[EMAIL PROTECTED]%3E,
mentions this issue.

This message, http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/accumulo-user/201206.mbox/%[EMAIL PROTECTED]%3e,
says to delete the hue-plugins jar file.

I'm hoping in the last year the collective wisdom of the Internet has
developed a different approach.