HBase, mail # dev - No checkins on 0.95 please (or ping me first if you think it important)

Re: No checkins on 0.95 please (or ping me first if you think it important)
Stack 2013-05-28, 00:07
0.95 branch is open again but would appreciate being included before any
commit against this branch.
Thanks,
St.Ack