Accumulo >> mail # user >> Large-scale web analytics with Accumulo (and Nutch/Gora, Pig, and Storm)

+
Jason Trost 2012-11-03, 01:43
+
David Medinets 2012-11-03, 03:45
+
David Medinets 2012-11-03, 03:47
Re: Large-scale web analytics with Accumulo (and Nutch/Gora, Pig, and Storm)
That's fine with me if someone wants to add this to that page.

On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 11:47 PM, David Medinets <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Does it make sense to add a link to this slide deck to
> http://accumulo.apache.org/papers.html?
>
> > On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 9:43 PM, Jason Trost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >> Large-scale web analytics with Accumulo (and Nutch/Gora, Pig, and Storm)
> >> http://www.slideshare.net/jasontrost/accumulo-at-endgame

+
Jason Trost 2012-11-03, 12:35
+