Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re-generate datanode storageID?

Re: Re-generate datanode storageID?
Hi,

To solve that simply do the following on the problematic nodes:
1) Stop the datanode (probably not running)
2) Remove everything inside the .../cache/hdfs/
3) Start the datanode again.

Note: With cloudera always use "service" way to stop/start hadoop software!
service hadoop-0.20-datanode stop

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Niels Basjes