MapReduce >> mail # user >> same edits file is loaded more than once

Re: same edits file is loaded more than once
Hi,

If you want to learn more about HA in HDFS, here are some slides from
a talk that Aaron T. Meyers and Suresh Srinivas gave:
http://www.slideshare.net/hortonworks/nn-ha-hadoop-worldfinal-10173419

branch-2 and later contain HDFS HA.

cheers,
Colin