Accumulo >> mail # user >> How to reduce number of entries in memory

How to reduce number of entries in memory
Greetings all,
For a growing table that currently from zero to 70 million entries this
weekend, I'm seeing 4.4 million entries still in memory, though the client
programs are supposed to be flushing their entries.

Is there a server-side setting to help reduce the number of entries that
are in memory (not yet flushed to disk)?  Our system has fairly light
performance requirements, so I'm okay if a tweak may result in reduced
ingest performance.

Thanks in advance,
Terry