Kafka >> mail # user >> Change in Message Format?

Re: Change in Message Format?
I see that as well, but not when the message is sent from the python
producer, and not in the scala producer / consumer pair.  I'll take a deeper
look.
2011/10/17 09:37:40 checksum mismatch, expected: 5E181719 was: 005129F3