Hadoop, mail # dev - FileSystem contract of listStatus

+
Noah Watkins 2011-11-02, 22:57
+
Eli Collins 2011-11-02, 23:25
+
Noah Watkins 2011-11-02, 23:57
Re: FileSystem contract of listStatus
Ted Dunning 2011-11-03, 00:14
I think that the API docs actually say globStatus is ordered and leave the
ordering semantics for listStatus undefined.

http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/r0.20.2/api/org/apache/hadoop/fs/FileSystem.html#globStatus(org.apache.hadoop.fs.Path)

http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/r0.20.2/api/org/apache/hadoop/fs/RawLocalFileSystem.html#listStatus(org.apache.hadoop.fs.Path)

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 4:57 PM, Noah Watkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
+
Harsh J 2011-11-03, 02:20
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 72686... 2011-11-03, 11:27
+
M. C. Srivas 2011-11-05, 21:41
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 72686... 2011-11-06, 02:51
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2011-11-07, 19:15