Hadoop >> mail # dev >> which part of Hadoop is responsible of distributing the input file fragments to datanodes?

Re: which part of Hadoop is responsible of distributing the input file fragments to datanodes?
Assuming you speak of the HDFS file-writing code, look at DFSClient
and its utilization of DFSOutputStream (see the write(…) areas).