Drill, mail # dev - ReferenceInterpreter Issue

Re: ReferenceInterpreter Issue
Timothy Chen 2013-10-17, 21:14
Hi Shrinidi,

This logical plan has no logical operators (ie: Scan, Project, Store), so
it won't perform any action.

If you look at other logical plans in our tests, you can see examples where
we're loading from files and performing querying on those.

Can you show us what simple_plan.json you're using?

Tim