Pig >> mail # user >> will open jira for pig-0.8.1 test cases, please help to check some problems

+
lulynn_2008 2011-09-06, 02:16
+
Daniel Dai 2011-09-06, 17:30
+
lulynn_2008 2011-09-07, 02:58
+
Daniel Dai 2011-09-07, 03:51
Re:Re: Re: will open jira for pig-0.8.1 test cases, please help to check some problems
Hello Daniel Thejas,
I opened a jira for pig-0.8.1 unit test:https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-2281
I put all my analysis information into description part. Not find good way to fix it. Any suggestion?