Pig, mail # user - will open jira for pig-0.8.1 test cases, please help to check some problems

Re:Re: Re: will open jira for pig-0.8.1 test cases, please help to check some problems
lulynn_2008 2011-09-14, 02:43
Hello Daniel Thejas,
I opened a jira for pig-0.8.1 unit test:https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-2281
I put all my analysis information into description part. Not find good way to fix it. Any suggestion?