Flume, mail # dev - Unit tests TestJCEFileKeyProvider and TestFileChannelEncryption fail with IBM JDK and flume-1.3.0

+
Aline Guedes 2012-12-17, 22:21
+
Brock Noland 2012-12-17, 22:27
Re: Unit tests TestJCEFileKeyProvider and TestFileChannelEncryption fail with IBM JDK and flume-1.3.0
Aline Guedes 2012-12-18, 01:44
Hi Brock,

I opened the JIRA https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-1789 and
uploaded the new keystore, as requested.

Best regards,
Aline