Zookeeper >> mail # user >> adding/removing a zookeeper server

Re: adding/removing a zookeeper server
See #6 in the FAQ: http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ZooKeeper/FAQ

Also, FYI, we recently open sourced a ZooKeeper supervisor app that makes
these kinds of tasks simpler:

https://github.com/Netflix/exhibitor

-Jordan