MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Mapping between the JIRA and files changed

Mapping between the JIRA and files changed
Hi,

How do I know the code changed with a particular JIRA? If I go to
MAPREDUCE-1943, there are multiple patch attachments. Should I go with the
date and pick the latest patch?

Is there any other way to identify the changes done to the code with a
particular JIRA?

Regards,
Praveen