HBase, mail # dev - How to get list of all hbase test suites?

How to get list of all hbase test suites?
Zhimao Guo 2010-03-28, 03:14
Hi, all

I am in windows platform, trying to get some sense of hadoop/hbase.
I have cygwin/sshd server there. And I even have setup up successfully
1-replica hdfs and hbase to run them together using distributed jars.

Now I have compiled hadoop/hbase in my local box (surely, cygwin plus sun
jdk, ant, etc).

cd /cygdrive/C/soft/hdfs/hadoop-0.20.0
ant -l build.log
ant jar-test
ant examples
ant tools-jar
ant ant-tasks
How can I run some test suites (if impossible to run all in a single
windows/cygwin instance) to get more hands-dirty on hadoop/hbase?

best,
-zhimao