HBase >> mail # user >> Calling endpoint fails

Calling endpoint fails
Hi all,

I'm trying to deploy an EndPoint Coprocessor I wrote. This isn't the first
one I'm writing and deploying but I can't seem to find the problem here.
I pack the code in a JAR, copy it to HDFS and load it to the table from
shell (with full URI of course).

When  I try to execute the endpoint (which execute a scan using
InternalScanner) I get nothing for a few seconds and then I get exceptions:

HConnectionImplementation » Error executing for row "start_key"
RetriesExhaustedException: Failed after attempts=10, exceptions:
IOException: IPC server unable to read call parameters: Error in
readFields.......*10 times*
*
*
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerGet(FutureTask.java:252)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.processExecs(HConnectionManager.java:1453)
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.coprocessorExec(HTable.java:1236)
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.coprocessorExec(HTable.java:1216)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTablePool$PooledHTable.coprocessorExec(HTablePool.java:481)
at
com.infolinks.redmap.services.impl.utils.TestExecutor.testHBaseCPScan(TestExecutor.java:171)
at
at

Is there something I missed in deployment ?
Thanks,

Amit.