Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Gerrit Test instance

Re: Gerrit Test instance
Hi Thomas -

Infra have already set up http://reviews.apache.org for code reviews, and
other Apache projects are already using it (for example Hive and HBase).
ReviewBoard supports git well enough when the change is made to git hosting,
and we can use it for SVN now. It would be great to use reviews.apache org
for your patches - you might find they get reviewed a bit more quickly!

Thanks,
Henry

--
Henry Robinson