Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Move/Rename api

Re: Move/Rename api
Actually I thought about this some more and one workaround you could do I
suppose is do the Get outside of the Multi and use that for the Create/Set
in the Multi followed by a Delete against the old path with a version
check. That way if the old path was modified and its versioned changed the
multi will fail and not delete the old data.

So, I think this is entirely feasible without waiting on 1407. Let me know
if you want some more pointers on how to do it.