Avro >> mail # user >> Avrodoc: browsable documentation for Avro schemas

Re: Avrodoc: browsable documentation for Avro schemas
Thanks, I'd love to have it part of Apache! What would that involve in practice?

(Purely selfishly, I quite like working with git and Github rather
than svn and JIRA, but I'm happy to fit in with Apache's processes.)

Martin