HBase >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE} The 2nd hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download

+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-08, 20:45
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-08, 21:41
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-08, 22:45
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-02-09, 00:15
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-09, 02:42
+
Devaraj Das 2013-02-11, 21:53
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-11, 22:23
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-02-12, 02:16
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-12, 02:55
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-13, 00:12
Re: [ANNOUNCE} The 2nd hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download
What is the command line to run the test suite from the test jar? I
did not find it and I don't want to download the source to run it, I
want to make sure to run with the right jar...

Thanks,

JM

2013/2/12, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> 3 +1's so far (including mine).
> Please remember to test out the RC.
>
> Thanks.
>
> -- Lars