HBase, mail # dev - [ANNOUNCE} The 2nd hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download

Re: [ANNOUNCE} The 2nd hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-13, 01:38
What is the command line to run the test suite from the test jar? I
did not find it and I don't want to download the source to run it, I
want to make sure to run with the right jar...

Thanks,

JM