Pig >> mail # user >> DISTINCT with 2 fields in a tuple

Re: DISTINCT with 2 fields in a tuple
You are doing a distinct on a Tuple, and not a Bag?

In your example, DISTINCT on Field name on each record/tuple would not make
sense as its always a single value. You need to group by on a certain key
before a distinct.