Avro >> mail # dev >> Some issues encountered with the 1.3.3 release

Re: Some issues encountered with the 1.3.3 release
> 8) I have no idea what password to use when signing the release. We should
> update the How To Release documentation with guidance.

Pat Hunt found me in #avro and pointed me to
http://www.apache.org/dev/release-signing.html, which has instructions for
what to do here. I've updated the wiki at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AVRO/How+To+Release#HowToRelease-Buildingand
will proceed with the release tomorrow evening.

Thanks,
Jeff