Drill >> mail # dev >> RE: [OS: Windows] Could not find or load main class sqlline.SqlLine

+
Ravisankar Sivasubramania... 2013-12-28, 09:08
+
Ravisankar Sivasubramania... 2013-12-28, 10:03
+
Ravisankar Sivasubramania... 2013-12-28, 18:00
+
Marco Sandrini 2013-12-28, 20:04
+
Ravisankar Sivasubramania... 2013-12-29, 05:43
+
Marco Sandrini 2013-12-29, 20:29
+
Julian Hyde 2013-12-30, 00:52
Re: [OS: Windows] Could not find or load main class sqlline.SqlLine
Thanks.

This issue seems to happen only when using -jar with dependent jars defined
in the manifest. I haven't spent much time on it, but in my opinion it's
not a problem in sqlline since it works just fine using the classpath and
also Jackson seems to have the same behavior.

Marco
On Sun, Dec 29, 2013 at 4:52 PM, Julian Hyde <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> For what it's worth, I am the maintainer of sqlline.
>
> https://github.com/julianhyde/sqlline
>
> If there are improvements to sqlline, feel free to log issues or submit
> pull requests.
>
> Julian
+
Ravisankar Sivasubramania... 2014-01-11, 17:27
+
Marco Sandrini 2014-01-12, 00:53
+
Ravisankar Sivasubramania... 2014-01-12, 13:05