Drill >> mail # dev >> RE: [OS: Windows] Could not find or load main class sqlline.SqlLine

Re: [OS: Windows] Could not find or load main class sqlline.SqlLine
Thanks.

This issue seems to happen only when using -jar with dependent jars defined
in the manifest. I haven't spent much time on it, but in my opinion it's
not a problem in sqlline since it works just fine using the classpath and
also Jackson seems to have the same behavior.

Marco