Zookeeper >> mail # user >> [Release 3.5.0] Any news yet?

+
Stefan Egli 2013-07-09, 15:13
+
Raúl Gutiérrez Segalés 2013-07-09, 15:32
+
Patrick Hunt 2013-07-09, 15:49
+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-07-10, 14:01
+
Patrick Hunt 2013-07-10, 16:08
+
Patrick Hunt 2013-07-10, 16:11
+
Mahadev Konar 2013-07-10, 16:50
+
Patrick Hunt 2013-07-09, 16:09
+
Ted Dunning 2013-07-09, 19:46
+
Alexander Shraer 2013-07-10, 03:22
+
Patrick Hunt 2013-07-10, 04:35
+
Michi Mutsuzaki 2013-07-10, 05:01
RE: [Release 3.5.0] Any news yet?
I'm not against having ZK-1147 in, but I'm not sure why that's a blocker.
ZK-1549 is a blocker for me, and there are other 5 currently marked as
blockers:

Bug ZOOKEEPER-1667 Watch event isn't handled correctly when a client
reestablish to a server
Bug ZOOKEEPER-1551 Observer ignore txns that comes after snapshot and
UPTODATE
Bug ZOOKEEPER-1549 Data inconsistency when follower is receiving a DIFF
with a dirty snapshot
Bug ZOOKEEPER-1159 ClientCnxn does not propagate session expiration
indication
Bug ZOOKEEPER-984 jenkins failure in testSessionMoved - NPE in quorum

Bug ZOOKEEPER-871 ClientTest testClientCleanup is failing due to high
fd count.

I'm not sure about the last three, so it would be good if we could revisit
those. I think the first three need to get in.

-Flavio